An example of common ReUse concept with widely used .NET languages family.
Well designed, ReUse.Net is a common collaborative code framework with simple main principles : heavy focus on typical code reuse, ultra minimalistic, lightweight and highly efficient, extendable.
Since most recent programming languages open source codes are not well designed, we decided to make a Well designed common collaborative code frameworks with simple main principles :
- heavy focus on typical code reuse
- designed to be a common code library
- ultra minimalistic standard names
- well defined comments
- allow to use extensions based on core framework
- lightweight and highly efficient
- standard common languages base types support with extensions to custom language types
For more details see code reuse concept.